History of Krüger & Salecker -
The company´s history since 1948.
History of K&S
K&S was founded in Lübeck by Robert Krüger and Heinrich Salecker on July 1st, 1948. Starting with producing kitchen equipment, the company soon shifted it's focus on the production of machines for the sugar industry and casting molds.
Throughout our long history, we have manufactured machines for different industries, too, which has broadened our expertise and enhanced it with valuable insights. Today's focus is on molding equipment for mainly food, edibles, pharmaceuticals and comparable products. Together with our customers we are utilizing our experiences to create state-of-the-art solutions for the demands of today and tomorrow.
left: Robert Krüger
right: Heinrich Salecker
Niels-Bohr-Ring in Lübeck
Our credo: Innovation – Efficiency – Reliability.
Our focus is on the customer. Excellence in engineering made in Germany.
Krüger & Salecker
Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
23611 Bad Schwartau